- fixed a memory leak with cachestore routing instruction (Riccardo Magliocchetti)
- fixed a memory leak in carbon plugin (Riccardo Magliocchetti)
- fixed a memory leak in the cgi plugin (Riccardo Magliocchetti)
- fixed old-style python dynamic apps
- force the emperor to honour –max-fd for vassals
- improved PSGI seek with post-buffering
- fixed kvlist escaping
The GridFS plugin¶
A plugin exporting GridFS features is available, check official docs: The GridFS plugin
The V8 plugin continues to improve. Preliminary JSGI 3.0 support is available as well as multithreading.
The ‘require’ commonjs standard has been implemented.
Writing commonjs specs will be a very long work, so maybe a partnership with projects like teajs (the old v8cgi) would be a better path to follow.
In the mean time, we are working on docs: uWSGI V8 support
uWSGI 1.9.5 will be available since 20130404 at this url